GETTING CONNECTED AND INVOLVED
Growth Track is designed to introduce you to who we are as a church, our vision and values, and to get you connected. Through the process you will not only learn a lot about Restoration Life, but you will also learn a lot about yourself and the purpose you were designed to fulfill! The Growth Track is made up of four steps that begin your journey to know God, find freedom, discover your purpose, and make a difference at Restoration.
Step One: Know God
Learn the spiritual journey that God has for each of us: to follow Jesus. Step One happens the first Sunday of every month.
Step Two: Find Freedom
Explore the ministry of Restoration Church, and find out how to find freedom in groups with our church. Step Two happens the second Sunday of every month.
Step Three: Discover Purpose
Discover your personality and gifts to see how they indicate your purpose in life and your best fit in ministry. Step Three happens the third Sunday of every
Step Four: Make a Difference
Connect to the opportunities available at Impact Church to live out your purpose and make a difference serving others by using your gifts. Step Four happens the fourth Sunday of every month.
Every Sunday | 12:15 p.m. -1:15 p.m.
The Growth Track course repeats every month, so you can come when your schedule allows!
The Dream Team is a group of special people that have discovered their gifts and passions and are actively serving in them. From creating a comfortable environment by serving on the hospitality team, to leading the church in worship on the music team, to welcoming guests on the greeters team, to providing excellent audio, video and lighting on the production team, to praying for lives to be changed on our prayer team — we are a group that forcefully advances the Kingdom of God together.
Here are the Dream Teams:
Music & Worship (vocals and instruments)
- lead the congregation in praise and worship at Sunday services
Nursery (ages 3 months to Pre-K)
- provide safe, clean and nurturing care of little ones during the service
Children's Ministry (K-5th grade)
- teach kids the Word in a fun, engaging, energetic and safe atmosphere
- set up, operation, and breakdown of all A/V aspects during the services. Note: highly technical roles.
- set up, breakdown, and storage of all portable units for the services, including outside signage
Greeters & Ushers
- greeters welcome guests and provide direction and instructions (outside building and in lobby)
- ushers seat guests, collect and secure offering
- make and serve coffee before and after services
- operate resource area to sell or distribute books, message series, periodicals, promotional items, etc. before and after services
- distribute and collect information to/ from guests before and after services. Answer questions, etc.
- ensure the safety all guests, especially children
- ensure the health of all guests, especially children
- manage the flow of traffic on Sundays
- post-production of the Sunday messages and getting them to the masses
- meeting the practical needs of others in the community
WHY SHOULD I BE BAPTIZED?
In receiving water baptism, we are following Jesus’ example and obeying His command. Water baptism is a public declaration of what Jesus Christ has done in the believers life. It symbolizes Jesus’ own death, burial, and resurrection for our sins, and the death of our “old self” to sin, and the raising of our “new self” in Christ.
HOW WILL I BE BAPTIZED?
At The Restoration Place, we believe in baptism by full immersion because Jesus and the early church modeled this practice. The person baptizing you will simply dip you under the water, raise you back up, and congratulate you!
CAN MY FAMILY BE BAPTIZED TOGETHER?
Yes. If each family member understands the meaning of baptism, and each one has personally placed his/her trust in Christ for salvation, we encourage families to be baptized at the same time.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
Please dress modestly. You should bring a dark colored t-shirt and dark colored shorts for baptism. Bring a change of clothes, appropriate shoes, a towel, and a plastic bag for wet clothes.
WILL I HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING?
You will only have to answer this question: "Do you confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?". That’s it!
ARE YOU READY TO BE BAPTIZED?
If so, click below and someone from our team will contact you soon!