The Ladies Room Event: #Standout
Time & Location
About the Event
The Ladies' Room is a multi-general gathering place for women to connect, heal, and grow through our shared experiences and collective knowledge. High school age and up are welcome.
Grab your daughters, little sisters, or girlfriends and join us for a fun and enlightening evening of building self-worth and self-image. No matter what you've been through...no matter your age, shape, color, or size...you are called to #standout and give God glory!
Here's what you will experience at this session of The Ladies' Room:
- Pre-event light meal as you mix and mingle
- "Speed fellowship" to make fast friends and connections
- Professional tips to create your unique #standout style. Featuring stylist Yanique Fontenot, owner of The Vintage Betty.
- Round-table discussion on the building blocks (and stumbling blocks) of self worth and self-image with Pastor Genette Howard, her daughters, and guests.
- Personal reflection time and prayer support.
The event is free, but registration is required. An offering will be received.
Childcare is available with registration. Limited tickets are available.
Grab your tickets for your sister circle today